Nearly seven percent of Americans are already using cannabidiol (CBD). According to this report, the potential market for this much-hyped cannabis compound is expected to reach $16 billion by 2025.
With CBD’s rising popularity, new trends are popping up throughout the industry, including CBD drip vaping.
With the rise of this trend, more people are asking questions.
Discover the latest trend in vape culture yourself with our guide to drip vaping. That way, you can try out this new trend and participate in the craze on your own.
What is Drip Vaping?
Drip vaping offers a versatile method for using CBD. Many vapors are choosing to drip vape because of the added efficiency it offers. It also makes it easier for vapers to determine how much CBD oil they’re using.
This method also sends the CBD right to your lungs.
From there, its diffused directly into the bloodstream.
That way, nearly four times as much CBD entires your circulation. This allows for maximum bioavailability. In other words, you get the biggest possible effect from a smaller CBD dosage.
Vaping CBD may help provide causal stress and anxiety relief throughout the day.
It’s also a much healthier alternative compared to smoking cigarettes.
With drip vaping, you inhale the vape directly into the lungs. This is what produces the stronger vaping experience. This technique is also popular among vapers who prefer to take a quick taste of their flavored CBD vape juices.
As an added bonus, drip vaping makes it easier for beginners who are trying to determine their favorite flavor. This trend allows you to switch flavors without purchasing switch tanks.
That means dripping is an easier option if you switch CBD vape juices often. Instead of buying extra tanks and wasting CBD oil, you can switch flavors in a matter of seconds.
That way, you’re saving time, money, and stress. Instead, you can relax and unwind with the ease of drip vaping.
Learn everything you need to know about how to vape CBD oil with our guide.
What Equipment Do I Need?
To ensure the best possible drip vaping experience, you’re going to need the right set up.
You can either use a CBD vape pen or your preferred vaporizer and CBD vape juice for this method. You can also choose between pre-flavored juices and CBD additives.
The pre-flavored CBD vape juices are flavored and ready for you to use. The CBD additives, meanwhile, can be added to your favorite non-CBD vape juice.
Either of these options can be used in vaporizing devices. Just fill the device tank or “drip” it into the device coil and you’re good to go!
Now you can experience a stronger CBD affect. This introduces more CBD into your bloodstream.
With the right equipment, you can become a drip vaping master.
How Does It Work?
Don’t worry; drip vaping isn’t difficult. According to this report, vaping nearly doubled in the span of a year. The ease of drip vaping has contributed to the trend’s growing popularity among vapers.
Still, it’s important to follow proper and safe steps when trying drip vaping for the first time.
Here are step-by-step instructions to ensure your first dripping experience is safe and simple! These steps are for using CBD vape juice.
- First, open the drip tip and locate the coals (or just fill the device’s tank).
- Using your dropper, place three or four tiny drops of CBD oil on the coil, being careful to maintain a steady hand so you don’t miss.
- Once the CBD oil is placed on the coil, push the drip tip back into place and take your first hit.
- You’ll be rewarded with a clean cloud that’s full of flavor.
- Take another few hits, then restart the process when the flavor seems to fade.
Most CBD vape pens offer a pre-configured CBD cartridge. If you’re using one of these pens, just charge the device and you’re good to go!
That’s it! Simple, right?
What Not To Do
To make sure you’re keeping it safe and clean, here are a few tips for what not to do when drip vaping.
- Try not to stretch your CBD vape juice further than it will go. If it seems like you’re reaching a dry hit, stop vaping and add more CBD instead. Otherwise, it’s easy for the drip vaporizer to run dry and overheat.
- Repeatedly pushing your vape device will result in a dangerous meltdown, so be careful. Again, take note and refill when a hit seems dry.
- Don’t overfill your drip atomizer. This will cause the coil to produce hot droplets. If these droplets fly into your mouth, they could potentially burn you (and they won’t taste great, either).
- Avoid “kissing the red dragon.” This occurs when vapors absentmindedly forget to put the drip tip mouthpiece back in place. An exposed coil against your lips is the type of mistake you’re not bound to make twice.
With these tips, you can enhance your vaping experience without getting hurt.
If your flavored CBD vape juice doesn’t taste quite right, try testing it out in a drip atomizer first. This way, you can check to see if the flavor meets your expectations.
If you’re ready to graduate from cartridge-style vapes, switch to drip vaping instead. While this method sometimes requires a little more time and attention for success, it’s worth that added flavor and strength.
Drip Drop: Your Guide to Drip Vaping
With this guide to CBD drip vaping, you can make the most of your vaping experience.
To recap, dripping allows you to vape a variety of flavors. It also ensures those you’re experiencing more of CBD’s soothing effects.
This method can be more cost-effective as well. Instead of wasting CBD oil and constantly changing tanks, you’ll only vape what you drip!
Try drip vaping out for yourself to discover this stronger experience in vaping.
Ready to get your vape on? Contact us today to learn more about our premium line of CBD Vape Liquids.